We can manufacture high-strength parts at relatively low cost compared to thermosetting CFRP.
【Lightweight, high-strength material】
（Compare to Aluminum 1/2, Compared to Iron 1/6）
- Bending strength：295Mpa（1.5 Times compare Aluminum）
- Tensile strength：195Mpa（Same as Aluminum）
- Deflection temperature under load：200℃（392°F）
* Typical physical properties
- Lower cost than thermoset CFRP used in aircraft and competition vehicles
- Cutting can be performed from plate material (continuous processing is possible)
- Can be recycled
Please feel free to contact us.
Adequate support will be provided by our experienced designers until prototype completion